IGNORED

Off to ontario!

northernz

• 1 month later...

Ain't that the truth!Best wine in the country comes from the Naramata Bench!  I plan to run some autocross in the Zed when I get her back. I think they have events on the parade ground at Griesbach.I started solo events at Orchard Park mall in Kelowna about 1976,before moving up to the hillclimb, man that is a challenging hill! I will follow your restoration thread with interest, it's great you have a place to work on the car yourself!

Thanks for your service to our country.

I still bulk order my wine from the Okanagan, LOL...  I left Peachland in 1976 with my family and moved to Alberta. I moved my own family back to Naramata/Penticton in 1996 and stayed until I joined the military in 2003 and moved back to Edmonton. I served for a while with the British Columbia Dragoons in Kelowna too!

I am a vice president of the Edmonton Z Car Club and I am also the Co-Chair of the last four RCEME Car Shows on the Base. Unfortunately, this year is a no-go as the Base leadership has decided not to support another weekend event like last year. I had over 300 cars show up and ran an autocross on the runway and a mobile dyno as well. We raised over $11,000 for the Stollery that day!

As for an autocross at Greisbach, I am unaware of that happening....

I may be misinformed, I haven't really looked into it too seriously yet. I'll look up the Edmonton Z car club, should really become a member I suppose! I still think of the Okanagan as home, even though I've been gone since 1991. The RCEME car show sounds like it was a great event, just my luck that it stops just when I have a car to take! Hopefully it will come back.

Look forward to meeting you some where this year! I think Mills Nissan has a show each year...

Z Car Club meeting is tomorrow night actually! 

OK Folks, Do-Over time:

Next meeting is coming up fast on:

Thursday February 12th @ 7:30 PM

NASCC Clubhouse
11512 - 168 Street, Edmonton (beside "Grand & Toy")

On the agenda:

- Paint Polishing Workshop Feb 7th... review!
- Corporate Registry Stuff (brief, I promise)
- Dyno planning for 2015... more dates & times
- Discussion, Show & Tell... etc...

Directions to NASCC Clubhouse:
It is one block East of the Brick Warehouse building on 170 street and 115 Ave.

Travelling North on 170 Street:
Turn Right (East) on 115 Ave
One Block turn left on 168 street, cross the railway tracks and turn left into parking lot.

Travelling South on 170 Street:
Turn Left on 117 Ave
One Block turn right on 168 Street
Turn right into parking lot at Grand & Toy Building (1.5 blocks)

See everybody there!

• 1 month later...