IGNORED

what parts do you guys need? clear lenses or other plastic parts

Klearz

Hey guys. Klearz is back in the Z scene, ready to serve you.

As some of you know we already produce many lenses for Datsuns, but we are looking at filling some more gaps. We can also reproduce any small plastic parts, doesn't have to be clear. But we don't do chrome. We do all our casting in house, so there are no long delays usually associated with overseas production. We can also get away with doing much smaller runs.

Small projects can be started with some interest from the forum and donor parts, that's about it. Bigger pieces like tail lights might need a bit more organizing.

Let me know what you guys think

Please let me know if this post goes against forum rules.

A dome lens is right up our allay. As long as its not currently produced we could produce one very quickly. Would anyone be willing to send a donor? We would return it plus a free reproduction. We can make it in clear, smoked, white or any other color.

We work with clear and opaque resin (plastic).

We have also reproduced model tires (rubber) so we could also make other rubber parts. We dont touch engine gaskets or door seals (usually too big). But we could do things like light gaskets or something of similar size.

As well we dont do chrome, the nature of our business is to manufacture everything in house to avoid delays and quality control issues.

We also do automotive uphostery, so things that can be shipped in (steering wheel) is another service we have to offer.

As for the ashtray lid, isnt someone else already working on that? We have no intentions to under cut anyone. I know getting tooling done overseas can take a long time, just because we can release a new product in just a few weeks, doesnt mean we want to beat others to the market. We are simply here to fill the gaps, not compete.

Is this the dome light you guys were talking about ?

I (Tina) just starting taking over the business side of Klearz which leaves Jason more time to take care of production. Turns out he's already working on a dome light for the Datsun. This is the first lens that turned out. Its frosty, is that something you guys might like? We were thinking of doing more work to this to get it crystal clear.

Opinions are most welcome.

post-29846-141508266218_thumb.jpg