IGNORED

Fairlady Z stroker

Inf

I's a little rough around the edges, but I've seen cars of similar condition go for 2-3M yen (which is 17-25K USD)....

It would fetch that price in Japan, easy.

I would pay $25K AUD for a restored car w/stroker & Jap. domestic go-fast bits, no problems.

Ok I'm gonna correct you all.. From what I've noticed it is a 240z if it's Japanese they came with the 260z dash earlier on so in a sense it's not a 260z dash it's the later dash.

Remember this is a Japanese Z so it has alot of options we did not see till later.

I read an article about how Road and Track first reviewed the 240z and said it's a great car but needs some more options including mag wheels so that's probably why later cars had stuff like A/C , defoggers, mag wheels etc etc..

Check with http://datsun30.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ you will note his fairlady has a 260z dash.

Also some of the Japanese Z's had both the C pillar Z badge and the vented hatch...

Alan how correct am i?:classic:

PS : Zvoiture I totally disagree :love: I love the car.

Picture is of a 432.

post-1316-14150792453535_thumb.jpg

Well maybe I shouldn't say correct you all :classic: . However it's the second 240z I've seen with a later Dash and went huh???

Also Alpha I might hang onto that 240k gearbox my Z one has been feeling a bit rough I'm gonna fill it with more oil to see if it's just low on oil I suspect it's leaking from the rear seal. If that solves the problem I will look into selling it. I'll try find out what it's worth for ya.