IGNORED

wheels

cardogman1

You bought that car for a grand what sucker did you con for that car. I looked at the wheels and I want slotted ones but there kind of hard to find. Eric at Zparts .com has a nice pair but if I'm going to keep my new 14s the wheels he has are14x7 and thtires wont fit so I am back to the drawing boards. I didn't see any Americans that fit 14 width wheels and are slotted I'll look again.

Talk to you soon and by the way my first z was a 71 in 72 and it was that blue you have with a blue interior. Loved and adored that car and it rusted completely before my eyes. Still think that's the nicest color they produced.

Burt:stupid:

If a set of used slots is what you want, take a look at this auction. The price is only up to 150 for the set, and they are 14x6 so the tires you have should fit fine...

Only thing is it will take a little "elbow grease" to polish them up, but that is fairly easy with the right polish....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403880260&category=33748

I spoke with the guy he doesn't have the center caps or lugs and doesn't know the manufacturer or offset. I don't know polishing is one thing no center caps and trying to find them is another. Do me a favor tell me what you think of these wheels on ebay #2404247085 he also took other pictures download if you can DCP00503.zip for more pics.

Burt

I have some slotted mags on my parts car. They are in pretty good shape all they need is the snap on caps in the middle.

you can see them at

http://www.geocities.com/fstr240z/homepage.html

just look at the parts car.

I got that 280z from a kid didn't know what the car was. He saw my 240z stopped me and told me he had to pay some tickets and said he would sell me the car for $1000. The clutch wasn't working so he thought it had transmisson problems. i bled the clutch and presto. I was looking for another Z so i could begin my resto of my

240. I gave him the money 2 days later after i saw it.:D

Yup, MSA does have the center caps, both the push in and bolt on, $6.95 each.....

Burt, as far as the other wheels, they look great, if you can get them for less than 450 for the set, all the better.

Those are the only ZX wheels that look good on an earlier Z in my opinion.

Personally, my first choice will always be the Panasports. MSA does have them in a 14x6 so that would suit your car perfectly.

Guess it's all a matter of personal taste, everyone's idea of the "perfect" wheel will never be the same.:ermm: