IGNORED

Looking for a km/h speedometer!

moelk

Looks great!

If you're going to sell some, you can put me on the list!

I've never disassembled the tacho. Do you believe there's a way to change the odometer also to fit kph instead of mph? have you seen how it works? Not a big issue but it could be very cool to get a 100% kph conversion.

Matt: I have made 70 plates, 30 Euro and 40 Jdm. Im going to sell these when they are ready. I have 1 small problem with testing. Its winter here and my car is in storage so i cant test it for real. I have a guy in France how is interested in these and i will send a plate to him so he can test it. Still have to solve the transperent plastic (brake light etc) and the pin for the needle to rest on. And some painting in holes. So there are some work left but it looks like its going to be a very good alternative to the paper/stickers.

I dont think you could make a mph gauge read km. You need to change the internal with a kph speedo. Correct me if im wrong.

I put you on the list./Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry for the time it has taken. My youngest daughter broke her right leg on ski holiday so everything else has been put in slowmotion mode. But now shes up walking again.

I will print the transparant plastic for the brake light next week (i found the right color i think) if i can get some free time in the machine.

Hope to have some plates ready in a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...