Are you a "popper"? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Are you a "popper"?

Featured Replies

Are you the type of person that likes to pop bubble wrap? Do you like it when your brother/sister gets a sunburn so you can peel the skin? When you see someone with the biggest honker zit on their face, do you have to REALLY fight off the urge to go and pop it for them? Then this game is for you.....(click on the link)

Zits

Looks like the guy in the game has eaten too many peanut butter, pickle and tomato sandwiches! or some of the other delicacies folks have come up with for snacks! LOL

  • Author

It was my wife that had nothing to do today and sent this to me. So blame her sick mind for finding it.

But I know you had to try it, didn't you Carl....:o

:) Scored 5900 the first time and 8000 the second time! Only 10 more zits & I'd have a perfect game! :stupid:

What was your score Kenneth?

carl

  • Author

I didn't pay attention to the score.....I was too busy poppin'!

Did notice that I still had 16 left after the first time...:stupid:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Carl...

Best score of 10,100

only 7 left un-squeezed! :sick: :stupid:

damn Ken I guess you did less in the afternoon then you did all the morning.

-Bryan

Originally posted by kmack

Carl...

Best score of 10,100

only 7 left un-squeezed! :sick: :stupid:

Way to go Kenneth! I haven't tried again, but I'm sure I'll do so over the weekend.

Carl

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.