IGNORED

New member, new 240K Sedan

Perth 240

10K is lowball? geez, these things seem to go up in value all the time. I'm not selling, mind you, but seems like a decent bit of coin.

As for Wedding Cars, well I'm sure there's people who'd love it. Maybe not as big a crowd as though who want an XY GT or a MK2 Jaguar or something a bit more iconic

Been a while since I posted anything, have done a little to the car since then. Fitted a Petronix electronic ignition which definitely made starting easier and helped it rev a bit. Had a problem with the car stalling, and found the old wiring had some bad voltage drops. Ran a power cable from the Battery direct to the coil, using the original circuit to trigger a relay, and everything was perfect.

Bought a set of low king springs and fitted them all around. Gave it a much nicer stance, and made handling so much better. Got rid of a lot of the body roll, without making the ride too harsh. Would definitely recommend it as a cheap effective upgrade.

Fitted an old man rear louvre to nana-spec it a little. Also bought a blanket on the rear seat and a tissue box on the rear parcel shelf.

Lastly got a period set of rims, Turugi Racing Bilbos. I like the out there styling (and really out there name) and think the gold goes well with the blue.

That's all I've done other than use it as a daily and just enjoy it, they really are nice to drive and surprisingly comfortable.

Don't plan to do much more at this point, only thing I wouldn't mind fitting is some JDM rear lenses and wiring them up to have all 4 rings as tail and brake lights, don't suppose anyone here can help me find some? Been checking YaJ through Import Monster and haven't seen a set in a while.

post-29592-14150827700293_thumb.jpg

post-29592-14150827701126_thumb.jpg

post-29592-14150827701602_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hasn't been too much to report of late, car has been serving daily duties with out a fault. In the last few weeks I seem to have been getting a lot of offers to buy it, both from "exporters" and a few guys that had them as first cars back in the day.

Anyway, finally sourced a pair of lenses of YaJ, and after a bit of cleaning they are on the car. I love the look already.

post-29592-14150829579771_thumb.jpg