just getting around to saying hello - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

just getting around to saying hello

Featured Replies

Hello

Been here for a while, just been busy reading.

Though I should say hi.

Sorry I did not sooner.

The old saying is "better late than never" - - but gee 4 1/2 years later.. LOL

I guess your looking Winter in the Face now...Maybe time to start a Winter Project?

Carl B.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Hello

Been here for a while, just been busy reading.

Though I should say hi.

Sorry I did not sooner.

I sure wish I had the good sense to that! Would've saved me lots of $$$$.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.