IGNORED

Odd alignment question

When im going down a road (mostly highway) ive noticed that the roads tend to angle abit (to drain water i guess?) But ive noticed when i am on these angled sections i have to hold the wheel abit to the left in order to go straight when the road angles down to the right and vice versa if it angles the other way.

Yes, it's fairly normal and will vary from vehicle to vehicle and tire to tire. Some states have higher crowns on their roads. Florida has the biggest crowns since everything is flat and they get heavy rains. Tires are designed to offset this. They have a built-in conicity (cone shape) to help give the vehicle a slight left bias. Some cars also have different caster side to side. More caster on the right front will help offset road crown pull.

It's also possible that your tires aren't inflated evenly. All it takes is about 5psi low on one tire and you will get a slight pull.