JBW wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

JBW wheels

Featured Replies

I am thinking about buying these wheels. Has anybody had any experience with these? Thanks.

  • Author
I am thinking about buying these wheels. Has anybody had any experience with these? Thanks.

JBW wheels

post-25129-14150824846879_thumb.jpg

Never heard of them. Do they have a compelling advantage over all the other known wheels in that style? Price, different finish, better size/offset choices? If not, I'd probably stick with any of the known players in that style like Rota, VTO or Panasport.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.