U Don't Know Jack S____ - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

U Don't Know Jack S____

Featured Replies

That was some very funny schitt. I feel so enlightened now. I think i'll quit school and try to get a job at the zoo giving proctal examinations to angry rhinos.

WOW - Now thats a "good size schitt" family!!!

- Jeff

I don't even know what to say...except that was SOOOO funnie

  • 3 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.