Need Help Finding Phone number for a person in Vacaville, CA! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need Help Finding Phone number for a person in Vacaville, CA!

Featured Replies

I purchased a 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser;) and I am trying to contact the prior owner for some title help. Anyone near Vacaville, CA that can look up the phone number for me. I tried white pages and paid for a report and did not get any results, what a scam!:angry: Help Please!:bunny:

Thanks JLP

all those places are scams, they say they have all the info, but it's never current.

Try facebook if you have it.

Have you tried 411.com? just type in the person's first and last name and the city, and get all matches. Free.

Have you tried 411.com? just type in the person's first and last name and the city, and get all matches. Free.
411.com may be free but most of the time all it does is lead you to the other paid services like intelius, people smart, etc.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
411.com may be free but most of the time all it does is lead you to the other paid services like intelius, people smart, etc.

That is what I got when I tried to use 411.com it gave me the reults of the search and then when I clicked on the result I was looking for it took me to intelius. I had already wasted my time with paying for white pages so I stopped at that point. jlp

I tried Intelius once, paid them and never got any results.

  • Author
send me a name and i will see what i can find

Thanks for the try. The number comes back as disconnected. I believe it is going to take someone in the area to get me contact information. Northern California?

If I have no luck getting a phone number I guess I will try a certified letter but it will not happen prior to vacation so I will not get to take the FJ to the lake with me this year.

Thanks for the try.

JLP

  • Author
check your inbox Jerry, I found a few more

Thanks, I sent out a certified letter to the address on the title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.