IGNORED

Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals May 17 - 19, 2013

cbuczesk

The show and swap meet run from Friday through Sunday at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. I have vendor spaces F78-82. Look for the Datsun flags, tons of Datsun parts and maybe a couple Zs for sale.

Event page here:

Carlisle Import and Kit Nationals - British, French, German, Swedish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Collector, Performance, Parts, Accessories

Event Directory:

http://carlisleevents.com/pdf/2013-Carlisle-Import-Kit.pdf

Here are some highlights for the event:

Friday Evening Downtown Block Party 5-10pm

~600 vendor spaces

Race car paddock - I'll have my 1972 ITS 240Z there!

Peter Brock will be here along with his 510!

East Coast Z Nationals are held at this event

~1500 show cars (48 were Z cars last year)

You can register to show your on-site

SCCA Auto-X on-site

Standard of Excellence Judging - I think 2 Zs are entered

Seminars

• John Twist</SPAN>
  • Carl Heideman</SPAN>
  • Peter Brock</SPAN>
  • Geoff Hacker/Rick D’Louhy/Harold Pace</SPAN>
  • Citroen club</SPAN>
  • Meguiars

Historic/Scenic Cruise

</SPAN>Bands all 3 day</SPAN></SPAN>s

Chuck

Edited by cbuczesk

post-4368-14150824234616_thumb.jpg

I took a big truckload of parts to Carlisle last night - wheels, interior panels, bumpers, rust-free hatch, louvers, struts, gauges, grills, etc. I brought my 1972 240Z ITS race car to display in the race car paddock. I'll be taking another truckload of parts up today and a Z to sell.

Chuck

I hope everyone had fun! I wish I could have talked more with Captain Obvious and others but I get really busy at the show. There are some big things in the works for next year that I'm really excited about. If there are things about the show that you really liked or disliked please let me know (cbuczesk@comcast.net). Ed wants everyone to have a great time at the show.

My brother was there when they shot that guy. He beat an elderly couple to death before going to the show.

Fred - click on "Go Advanced" below the "+ Reply to Thread" box. You'll be able to upload images to their server and insert them into your post.

Chuck

Yeah, you were clearly rushed and I completely understand.

I would have tried my Z on the autocross, but it just wasn't worth the risk. As I got on the Turnpike that morning I came to the realization that the trip to Carlisle that morning was the single longest trip I've ever taken with that Z! It was also the only time so far that it's seen highway speeds for an extended period of time.

Thankfully it made it to the show and back home again without so much as a hiccup!