Ahh Summer time setting - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ahh Summer time setting

Featured Replies

He's referring to the flap on the air cleaner. Some of them are still intact.

Umm, only in California apparently.

post-5413-14150823830452_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hey , always summer here in Canada , it all depends on your mindset ! All jokes aside , I find as well that when I change my flap over my acceleration seems a little more responsive .

Couple more weeks and I will be ripping up the roads of the lower mainland in the Z , in the meantime I will take my samurai out to the mudflats of stave lake and have some fun .

z ya all later

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.