Cowl Attachment Bolts - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cowl Attachment Bolts

Featured Replies

Hi I've got a 72 240z and I've lost a bag of bolts somewhere so I'm going to have to replace them. What size are the bolts that attach the cowl to the body of the car?

Thanks

Will

The Cowl Cover is attached with small philips head screws.

FWIW,

Carl B.

Here is the best picture I have.

post-13827-14150822814832_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Where in western NC are you located? Headed to Asheville on Sunday.

  • Author

Brevard, about an 45 minutes to an hour south of Asheville.

  • 2 weeks later...

Banzai Motorsports has the OEM style. Ask for Mike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.