On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:34 AM, dutchzcarguy said:

By turning bench 😁 Bart means a Lathe..   Oh and by the way, how did you know the castlenut had to be fastened to 70 Nm?  just kidding!! ... as they say: just busting your chops  (of zoiets.. 😉)

Haha yeah, you have the bible ;)

Lathe ? Mm ok.. sounds like a coffee LOL ,  I don't know the English word for " Draaibank "

Draai =turn or turning    and  bank = Bench.. so…. a draaibank is a turning bench.. haha..  sometimes things are called completly different.. a Lathe  (zeg maar lèèthe.. met de engelse th..)  is a nice example..

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:06 AM, dutchzcarguy said:

Draai =turn or turning    and  bank = Bench.. so…. a draaibank is a turning bench.. haha..  sometimes things are called completly different.. a Lathe  (zeg maar lèèthe.. met de engelse th..)  is a nice example..

I looked it up on google, that gives 3 possible answers, so I took the wrong one I guess ;)

I have to spend a day or maybe 2 giving it a good cleanup and polish and wax and do the chrome. But these days it's around 40/41c here, I cannot do anything then sit behind the airconditioning .... and swim.  :tapemouth:

• Like 1

Cleaned up the 240Z. And picked up the Ford AOD gearbox, hopefully this time it's done " right ". It was sold to me as a 700hp tranny, but they shop who rebuild it now with performance parts, said it was totally stock ! :cry:

IMG_20190730_101419.jpg

IMG_20190730_101428.jpg

IMG_20190731_100359.jpg

IMG_20190731_100404.jpg

IMG_20190731_100407.jpg