1972 240Z books - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1972 240Z books

Featured Replies

What should I buy first? And anybody that has the "How to Modify the L motor" does it have any info on a F54 block with E31 head? And triple Webers? Thanks in advance for any replies.

  • Author

Thanks Blue. I remember reading that datsungarage.com. And I've ordered that modifying book. I have to keep my priorities in line though, '77 is still my #1. I did take some pictures but I think my cameras crapping out. Anyway the 240 runs great and is fun to drive on the back roads.

post-24724-14150822084748_thumb.jpg

post-24724-1415082208539_thumb.jpg

A Good Deal Always Gets Better. A Bad Deal Always Gets Worse.

Looks like you got a very good deal. A/C with the rotary compressor.. clean looking engine bay..

FWIW,

Carl B.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I bought that book too Dr 240Z. Now I have all 3, How to Rebuild by Tom Monroe, How to Modify by Horwitz, How to Restore by Humble. A lot of the same info but couldn't live without them right now, one's in my bedroom, one in bathroom and one on my coffee table. Now I need that Z Therapy Dvd for the carbs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.