IGNORED

Nice Survivor!

JLPurcell

I agree with Carl......Jerry will own the orange car for $25,000.00 if he offers and then ignores it. When all is said and done, you'll have another $5,000.00 in the car to bring it up to snuff with Jeff's old silver Z. You'll also need to exchange the flat tops for round tops IMO..........sorry Rich.......they really do make it a better package.

Thanks for the reply, Carl.

Its complete, besides maybe some odds and ends. It was restored 7 years ago, remains in good condition, but is showing some wear (from the PO, of course, I take good care of 'er) and every effort was made to keep it stock. It is a daily driver and indeed driven everyday - but not very far, I live very close to work, could walk if I had to. Perfect driving record, no accidents or tickets - however I am 19 and male, therefore considered high risk based solely on statistics. Its not currently garage kept, much to my disdain. Its no #1, but still in great shape.

Its presently insured on State Farm, so not a classic car policy. I'm pretty sure its a stated value policy, for the amount of $4,700. It would likely be declared totaled in any accident, considering the front bumper alone couldn't well be replaced for less than a grand.