IGNORED

K parts exchange anyone?

coupe72001

Hi all,

I need some sedan interior trim: dashpad, underdash trim/glovebox, control stalk surround and A and B pillar trim.

Like everyone else here I can pay using old-world money (or some damn delicious homebrew), but to make it all fair-and-square I thought I'd offer some of my own parts cache:

I have a lot of good assorted C210 interior, and a few random good (also downright awful/restorable) bits and pieces of 240K (sedan door skins, centre console...) I have a mountain of generic L series mechanical too if you keep munching through half shafts/diffs or whatever.

Lemme know if anyone is keen for swapsies.

I'm in Vic, but if you'd be willing to separate and send down the plastic bits (glovebox and surround, the vents above centre console etc) I'd make it worth your while!

I'll probably pass on the cracked dash pad though - I've already got plenty of my own cracked dashpads, and leaving it'll take the sting out the shipping some!

I'm in Vic, but if you'd be willing to separate and send down the plastic bits (glovebox and surround, the vents above centre console etc) I'd make it worth your while!

I'll probably pass on the cracked dash pad though - I've already got plenty of my own cracked dashpads, and leaving it'll take the sting out the shipping some!

I'll get a pic, and pull it apart this weekend and we can go from there. :)

• 2 weeks later...