IGNORED

Doing laps *incar videos*

260DET

• 2 weeks later...

Phillip Island GP circuit for the 2013 Nissan Datsun Nationals sprints, my first time there*so poking around trying to find where it all went. G forces caused the incar camera's battery to disconnect 

*1850km trip, two 12 hour days, turbo diesel tow car :)

I have only heard positive reports about the Datsun Nationals at Phillip Island Easter 2013.

At Bathurst (also at Easter) there were a lot of incidents resulting in safety cars, yellow and red flags. We eventually had some clear runs.

Certainly worth the 4 day each way transcontinental drive.

post-8066-14150823649975_thumb.jpg

post-8066-14150823649248_thumb.jpg

post-8066-14150823649621_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris b
More content

We have something called the 2Bad Challenge at MidOhio sportscar course. It involves Datsuns, BMWs, and Alphas. Last year the Datsuns won overall, and this year the BMWs want to even the score. The event will be in late June.

• 1 month later...

We went to the AROSC time trial and race at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway last weekend. This was my first time driving at this track. I took first place in class with a time of 2:19 and my father took second with a time of 2:20 driving the same car. We shared the track with Redline Time Attack. I was in the open passing (red) run group which was populated by a lot of faster cars so I got passed a lot. Here is a video from Sunday morning practice.

• 2 weeks later...
Bit of a two for one video here, from 2:00 on see the Winged Warrior 280ZX on a mission then a bit later Mike pushes the 350Z camera car just a bit too hard.

Hope there wasn't too much damage.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Perth City Sprint Special Stage.

Part of Riverside Drive in central Perth andthe Concert Hall car-park is closed each year for the final stage of the Targa-West Rally. The City Sprint is for classic cars as a warm up to the Rally Stage. It suits the Z just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
............................Sprint day at Barbagallo Raceway WA. The Z rounded up and passed the M3 but then went a bit flat.

Zed sounds good and sits nice and flat in the corners Chris, see you at Bathurst Easter 2014?