IGNORED

It runs and it drives!

Tiffanie

Tiffanie,

Sorry to hear you lost your father in January. I'm sure he would be proud of you for fulfilling your dreams! I haven't had time to make an "official" post yet, but I also bought a Sunshine Yellow 240Z 4 weeks ago to restore. The car came with the original owner's manual, warranty card, and maintenance records up to 1987. Unlike your car though, mine is from Peoria, IL and it also came with lots of rust! :) Last week I had the honor of speaking with the original owner who is now 81 years old and he drove the car to CA several times before selling it to his brother-in-law. Ironically, the oil pump went out in Stockton, CA (where you are from) and it sprayed oil all over the engine bay. I'm pretty sure there are still oil stains on the yellow hood! Congratulations on your progress and keep us updated!

Robert S.