IGNORED

I am tempted

grantf

Would be a real waste to part this out. Fix the engine problem, get it to the East Coast and sell it for 4K, IF it is free of rust.But I would definitely grab it. Can't go wrong for that price, whatever you do with it.

Trade the Marlboros for the Z.

not a bad idea. But I ran the last few cigs under water before slapping the patch on my shoulder.

Anyhow I may think about at least looking at the car. I even have a spare gas tank from a 77.

The guy was extremely difficult to communicate with. Couldn't answer a question on topic. He now says it is sold it f $650 but I can still have it if I want. Refused to send any pictures of the body damage. Am thinking the other side of the car was in pretty bad shape. He said it had water in the tank and needed a fuel pump. Pretty sure he had absolutely no idea at all what was going on. Car was 300 miles from me. $300 in fuel round trip with the trailer so with all the difficulty in communication, I decided I wasn't all that interested.

The guy was extremely difficult to communicate with. Couldn't answer a question on topic. He now says it is sold it f $650 but I can still have it if I want. Refused to send any pictures of the body damage. Am thinking the other side of the car was in pretty bad shape. He said it had water in the tank and needed a fuel pump. Pretty sure he had absolutely no idea at all what was going on. Car was 300 miles from me. $300 in fuel round trip with the trailer so with all the difficulty in communication, I decided I wasn't all that interested.

Such is craigslist. For some reason comunication is hit or miss. What I don't understand is that he says it sold but you can still have it.

What got me interested is the symptom he discribed the car as having is common and could be diagnosed and repaired for not much money.

Oh well.