In need of a front RH marker light - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

In need of a front RH marker light

Featured Replies

Not sure if this is proper use of the forum but I am in need of a front RH marker light for my 76 280Z. I have some wiring but just stops at leads nothing else. I am guessing these can be spliced in if you do not have the complete light and hraness assembly.

Show us a picture of what you have. I probably have what you need. You need just the wiring at the lamp?

Chuck

  • Author

Yes that would be great. Not sure if these are exactly the same. Need the orange front RH version. I have the light harness coming to the light but they just are bare leads at the light actual connector at the engine harness side and I am not sure exactly how they connect to the back of the actual light. So given this the entire assembly may be best.

All you have to do is search eBay for 240Z marker, and you'll find just the amber lights. I would recommend coating the backside with liquid electrical tape to reduce corrosion.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Do you need the side marker light or the front light at the grill?

Chuck

You have the lense, chrome trim and rubber, right? You need just the metal housing with socket, wires and plug? If you can show me a picture of the plug(s) from the engine harness I'll see if I have what you need. I have a several but need to make sure that I have one with the correct connector(s).

Chuck

  • Author

No. I have nothing but the harness from the engine harness to two ended wires (which I assume go through a rubber boot into a complete light assembly). Nothing on them and nothing after that. This may mean that I need the complete assembly shown in the link a few posts ago.

May be able to splice the two ended wires into something but not really sure.

Assume at this point I have nothing.

Thanks for checking.

  • Author

I think to eliminate any confusion I am looking for the complete light assembly including the wiring that is shown in the link above. This will make like easier.

  • Author

Chuck, do you have an extra one sitting around?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.