IGNORED

harnesses,wires,etc. holddowns

timsz

I can't remember ever seeing anything about these. I don't know what their called. they are the bendable metal with rubber coverings that hold down the harnesses,wires. I cut mine out with a spot weld cutter and was going to redo the rubber. Can you buy or make the whole piece? thank you, TimsZ

There probably wasn't a need to drill them out, but they are time consuming to clean up properly in preparation for paint.

Heat shrink tubing from an electrcal supply will duplicate the appearance and function.

Jim D.

"Zup" :bunny:

post-8151-14150818821542_thumb.jpg

Im not sure if you can still buy them but you could cut some new strips of metal and purchase a product called liquid rubber which is used to dip the ends of tools in to create a handle and put that on the end of the strips after you spot weld them back to the car. You should be able to find that product at a local hardware store or automotive center. Richard.