IGNORED

Motorsport Auto West Coast Nationals 2012

AndysPlit

Got a few coming up from good ol San Diego via Escondido. Paid my fees yesterday. My plan is to go to Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning before going to the Garage Sale, then return again on Sunday for the show. My ride will not get any awards but still taking it up as a means of showing my support for bringing back the show to the street where it belongs.

Got a few coming up from good ol San Diego via Escondido. Paid my fees yesterday. My plan is to go to Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning before going to the Garage Sale, then return again on Sunday for the show. My ride will not get any awards but still taking it up as a means of showing my support for bringing back the show to the street where it belongs.

I will most likely be attending the C&C as well on Saturday :)

Getting pretty close to show time. Really looking forward to seeing all the cars this Sunday. Gotta make sure I have spare batteries for the camera.

Will put a little touch-up on the yellow car front spoiler tonight and throw on some cleaner wax. Looks like the weather should be great! I'll be driving up the '70 and my daughter will take of the '71. Will caravan up there with Montezuma and maybe some other ZCSD folks. Hope to see a lot of you all there.

These are the two I'm bringin'.

post-19125-14150818630566_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to the ride, just got a vintage Recaro LX black leather for my car so I should be riding in comfort. My car is not up to the Motorman7 level; he has set the bar. I am going up both days; I love the garage sale, my plan for Saturday is: Cars and Coffee, Garage Sale then back to San Diego. I will have my boy Junior as my co-pilot. Junior is my youngest dog; my daughter who lives in Pomona is taking him off my hands so he can go visit a Senior home and give love to people, a therapy dog. I will have to stay in Orange County until noon when Junior is ready to go back home. I might not take the Z on Saturday, maybe drive a Miata or the ol Montero. Get back to San Diego and make last minute prep on the Z. I have an action packed weekend for sure.

Looking forward to returning to the original spot...Great memories revisited and new ones for sure. I'll be be the guy with the FRLDY Z plate....No, I do not own a right hand drive car. I've had thoughts of passing the open slot in the DMV records to someone that really deserves that vanity plate. Anyway, if anyone is in the Pasadena are hit me up! I would love to arrive in a small caravan.

You should pass it to me ;)

Was patching up the car with some protective clear bra tape I use for my track car last night and took a chunk of paint off the hood while adjusting the tape... pretty bummed... I just left the tape on for the show argh! 40 year old paint + clear bra = No no. I guess it's time for repaint!

You should pass it to me ;)

Was patching up the car with some protective clear bra tape I use for my track car last night and took a chunk of paint off the hood while adjusting the tape... pretty bummed... I just left the tape on for the show argh! 40 year old paint + clear bra = No no. I guess it's time for repaint!

Tell ya what.....I am short on funds to get the processing going for new plates, but when I have the money I'll hit you up. Vanity plates cost more, and I need to keep my registration fees lower for next year. It should go to someone like you for sure :)