HLS30-00721 will soon be razor blades. - Page 5 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

HLS30-00721 will soon be razor blades.

Featured Replies

I am sooo sorry to see what has happened - I am actually physically ill looking at the pictures. I am very glad to hear that you are OK. If you are able to get the car-cass from Hagerty, you can store it for for free with my parts car in Humble, TX until you can get all of your goodies off it and otherwise pick it clean. Just PM me. Maybe we can meet for a beer at Crabby Daddy's to mourn.

Frank, such a tragedy for a sharp car. I saw and heard 00721 at Uptown Park some time back. Glad you're able to Z another day.

Let me know if you need an old set of SUs to do a sneak swap for your Mikunis....;)

Just wanted to say that your car was auctioned in a sealed bid today. It was on corpart.com. Don't know what it sold for.

  • Author

Thanks. I was told I'd have a buy-back number yesterday or today. I looked on copart.com but there was no way I could find to search for prior auction bids.

Just wanted to say that your car was auctioned in a sealed bid today. It was on corpart.com. Don't know what it sold for.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

as far as I can tell once the auction is complete there is no way to find out if or what it sold for. I do a lot of searching there and your car came up on the day of sale, normally their listed for a few days.

Edited by az240z

Just wanted to say that your car was auctioned in a sealed bid today. It was on corpart.com. Don't know what it sold for.

Wait, what? Did Frank's car get sold at auction? I thought he was working on a buy back price from Hagerty.

Wait, what? Did Frank's car get sold at auction? I thought he was working on a buy back price from Hagerty.

If this is the case, there is a problem, the owner should always get first right of refusal on the buy back.

If this is the case, there is a problem, the owner should always get first right of refusal on the buy back.

Maybe he did and didn't like the price.

my condolences to you for your Z, it was a beautiful car, maybe you can save another one!

Maybe he did and didn't like the price.

see post #53, 4 hours ago, looks like he gets to match the top offer or something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.