Rota RB wheel/tire choice '73 240Z - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rota RB wheel/tire choice '73 240Z

Featured Replies

WOW! Nice score...

A set pops up every once in a while, you just have to be patient! ;)

Get Panasports, you won't regret it! I am a bit biased though...

16X7 Panasports with 225/50-16 tires. Lowered by 1 to 1.5", no rubbing at all. Got them on Craigslist for $800 with tires included.

100_9986-1.jpg

Nice wheels Leon. whats the offset on those?

Nice wheels Leon. whats the offset on those?

Thanks! I'm not 100% sure, but if I had to guess I'd say they're 0 offset (or very close to it). Next time I remove a wheel I'll have to look to see if it's in the casting somewhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.