Parting out 78 280Z - Page 2 - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parting out 78 280Z

Featured Replies

  • Author

I am using the fenders and headlight buckets on my 240z.

Siteunseen actually its funny that you ask because i believe that is front rubber piece that I DO have haha

Would you sale it? I'm only about 45 minutes from H'ville and wouldn't mind the ride if shipping would be a hassle or a ton of $$'s. Thanks

  • Author

Where are you located?? I would definitely sell it I have no use for it

I live in the big city of Gadsden, in Etowah County. I found my '77 in Madison, went up 231 to get there but normally I go 431 to Huntsville. But then again I-65 to the airport. I'd do a Mapquest to your place, that town is really spread out.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

This car only has 1 mirror but yes I would ship.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.