Parting out 78 280Z - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parting out 78 280Z

Featured Replies

Parting out an entire 78 280z. Let me know what you need and I will give you a price.

Black interior plastic? Is it in good shape? Could you give me a price for all of it -- A pillars, trim pieces below dash, hatch area plastic?

Also is the rear bumper in good shape? (I might be the only person on the planet interested in a decent chrome park bench! LOL)

Edited by FastWoman

  • Author

I believe all of the plastic are in good shape. Which trim pieces below the dash are you talking about? The kick panel on the passenger side? All the hatch plastic is good. I think the rear bumper is in pretty good shape too. Shoot me an offer and ill have to figure out shipping

  • Author

Also have a bunch of starters alternators valve covers and just miscellaneous parts. Just let me know what youre looking for I may have it. Also selling the wheels off the 280z which are 280zx 6 spokes. They need to be cleaned up and polished but they are straight and dont have curb rash.

Black interior plastic? Is it in good shape? Could you give me a price for all of it -- A pillars, trim pieces below dash, hatch area plastic?

Also is the rear bumper in good shape? (I might be the only person on the planet interested in a decent chrome park bench! LOL)

You may remember, the rear park bench saved my car one day! (insurance provided me with a shiney new one!)

post-17660-14150817846538_thumb.jpg

Edited by grantf

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Hatch is gone. As well as the weatherstripping. Fuel rail gone. Engine gone. Got all of the interior out of the car so if anyone is interested in it I am ready to sell that. I am willing to sell any body panels off the car including things that would have to be cut out and welded into another car. Let me know!

  • Author

Early close ratio 5 speed

How about the rubber bumper ends?

What about both fender extensions, (head light buckets)?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.