IGNORED

Black Dragon part quality

woton121

I bout some door rubber from them and they didnt allow the door to close, big waste of time and money. Now I need some other rubber parts, was thinking of ordering from them as they have the best prices.

Any one have an opinion on the quality of the weatherstrip from them?

Thanks,

W

There's only several vendors making these gaskets, so your choices are limited. Did you search for other peoples results on this forum. OEM is always better, but more expensive. There are great threads on door gaskets from donor cars- Kia.

I think MSA uses a different vendor than Black Dragon.

I solved it by putting the weatherstrip from McMaster Carr, its not correct, but so much better as far as instaling. Works well too. (my welting was too tight to fit the B/D part, and then after trying to make the seal fit, it was opened too wide to hold)

I have a 71 240. (still need to find out how to put that in my profile along with a pic)