What is this? (connection on engine) - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is this? (connection on engine)

Featured Replies

Is it a P90 head or a P90A? The P90 heads are sought after because they don't have the hydraulic rocker arm pivots.

With a good light, and maybe a mirror, you might be able to see the flat top of the piston through a spark plug hole, if you find a cylinder with its piston at TDC.

  • Author

the head has P90 stamped on it, and I just gave it a valve adjustment a couple weeks ago.

could I feel inside with a small screwdriver and feel for a dip?

Edited by Milenko2121

I would bend a piece of copper wire for a feeler if I was going to stick anything in there. A long piece so it doesn't fall in...

  • Author

just checked, and they are dished.

this is kind of exciting.

now I need to find out what I need to install the rest of the turbo into my car :D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

thanks, that's a good start for me to read.

and hopefully not too spendy, I'd just like a 6-7psi boost.

I'd just like a 6-7psi boost.

That's what they ALL say. :)

Bonzi Lon

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.