Assembling early 260Z - Page 4 - What I Did Today - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Assembling early 260Z

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks for the support guys! Going back to work in a couple days but will post more photos before I go..

Beautiful work!!!

I've done a lot of different restorations and the reward for all the hard pre-paint work is all the post-paint re-assembly. But enjoy your time - cause it's over before you know it!

  • Author

Thanks very much Ed, it's been a long road but the end is in sight as you say, even though at times I'm certain the work will never end.. Can't wait to drive it again in the coming months..

Great work. I'm so inspired your perfection.

Thanks,

tamo3

  • 5 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Wow time sure flies by!!.. I'm still working on my 260Z.. Here are pics of the latest progress...

post-12393-14150823618313_thumb.jpg

post-12393-14150823619022_thumb.jpg

post-12393-14150823619618_thumb.jpg

post-12393-14150823620202_thumb.jpg

post-12393-14150823620815_thumb.jpg

Amazing work!!! It looks incredible with you attention to all the details

Love this thread even more every time I look at it....great work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.