77 280Z Windshield Wiper/Headlight Switch - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

77 280Z Windshield Wiper/Headlight Switch

Featured Replies

Hi. I am restoring a 77 280Z. I am trying to repair the windshield washer/ headlight switch. When I received the car, the headlight switch was broken and had been glued back together before being put back onto the stem. This can be seen in the attached picture. Will the windshield washer fluid button pop off so that I can slide this piece back on or will I have take it apart from the other side. I guess I am wondering what the easiest solution is before I spend to much time on this? Thank you for your help.

Chrispost-26129-14150817490883_thumb.jpg

Chris,

Contact Dave Irwin on this site. He can rebuild your switch or sell you a rebuilt one. His work is outstanding. He rebuilt mine for far less than a new one and it works great!

Dave Ruiz

I second what Dave said. Dave Irwin did an outstanding job on my combo switches. Plus I bought the headlight and parking light upgrade harness's from Dave. I couldn't be happier.

  • 2 years later...

How can I get in touch with Dave Irwin to discuss my headlight/turn signal switch?

I am desperate.

Please advise

Thanks

Jim Foster

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.