Need a Cam Grinder asap! - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a Cam Grinder asap!

Featured Replies

Just called delta and they wont go any higher than 480 lift at 280 overall duration. I was hoping for at least .500 lift and .300 overall duration. But don't know who to call.

Anyone know a cam grinder that will do this?

ISKY should be able to do this for you. Rebello sells cams bigger than that too, as does Sunbelt.

Just called delta and they wont go any higher than 480 lift at 280 overall duration. I was hoping for at least .500 lift and .300 overall duration. But don't know who to call.

Anyone know a cam grinder that will do this?

Call Isky and speak with them about your requirements. They'll recommend the proper cam.

I agree with the Isky recommendation. I've never asked them about a Z, but I've used them on Ford and Dodge builds and their knowlege and parts were awesom stuff.

According to their website, Isky has .490/290, .530/306, and .595/306 profiles available. I had them regrind my cam to a mild .480/280 profile and I was happy with their work and turn-around time. They also sell springs and lash pads.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Called Isky, Waiting for a call back, thanks for the quick responses!

Shadbolt in Vancouver, BC can do this as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.