Comparing Zs to Porsches? - Page 4 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Comparing Zs to Porsches?

Featured Replies

I had an old 1/24 sparg plug set from a V8 car and just removed two of the wires :)

The driver's sitting position is completely different but both being great. In an early '80's SC I had, the closer to the dash and more up-right back position was like sitting at a piano pushing down the pedals. Loved it. Now I'm back in a Z car and love the distance from the dash and the straight out legs pushing the pedals foward. Both great cars to drive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.