IGNORED

Understanding a Weber Side Draft Carburetor Through a Fictional Supposition.

240260280z

Update, bought the fuel level tool Blue mentioned from Japan. Have all 3 carbs at 29 mm down, so now know for sure I have correct, uniform fuel levels! Put new washers in with the pump jets, but still getting fuel dripping on all 3 carb air horn bolts underneath. Fuel pressure has been dialed back to 2 to 2.25 psi, no difference. Car runs good, still need some jet adjustment per Chickenman and Blue, but close.
Any more thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Okay I absolutely MUST have that tool to measure the fuel levels!  I love it. I am using the Keith Franke tool which looks so plebian compared that that lovely blue anodized jewel! :)

I forget what the measurement was on mine, but 29mm sounds about right if I am honest. I get good Fuel levels and mixtures. I run F9 Emulsions and 55F9's idle jets.   I use Hypojets main jets and I have to look on my air correctors, but 170ish sounds close. . I think I use the second to the smallest hole on the hypo jet.

I am running 151 DCOE 40s' with 30mm chokes. I think the DCOE came with 28mm chokes if I recall. Been a while since I had them off.