Engine bay Cable Ties - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Engine bay Cable Ties

Featured Replies

Is there a specific name or style for the cable ties used in the engine bay wiring bundles? I'm referring to the ones that plug into a little hole on the fender. The best I can do for now is to look up "push in cable ties' or 'panel mount cable ties.' You want to make sure you get the same kind and not mix them, like I see sometimes on the hoses.

thxZ

  • 1 year later...

Did you ever find anything for this? I need some...

I don'tknow if you can still find them, but the part numbers are:

Reusable "flat" tye with barb for fastening on body is 24210-N4600

The one with round holes and dowl peg for fastening onto body is 24220-S5000 (old part no. was 24220-89937)

In the parts list they mention 7 flat type and 13 round type for the engine bay. I posted a foto of the flat type in Ben's Engine rebuild thread.

If have not has any luck finding new ones. Good luck hunting.

I use a similar product at my job and we order them through Barnes Distribution

I use a similar product at my job and we order them through Barnes Distribution

They look about the same? Not going for concourse here...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.