IGNORED

The great TEXAS Z Car (and foreign Car) rally - 2011

Zedyone_kenobi

Shirt update...

Okay due to me mostly dragging my feet, there is a small chance I would not have shirts ready before the event. I have a proof being made right now of my design that I had digitized. I really need to see a product I am going to ask friends of mine to pay 25-35 dollars for. (15 for the labor, plus shirt cost 10 - 20 dollars)

I have discussed this with the nice lady at:

www.bayshoreembroidery.com/

Click on the tab called 'Texas Specials' and you will see the logo ready for use. Same price as I had told you previously.

She will grant access to the design to all of you and not charge a digitization fee. She has a huge selection of quality shirts right off her website in all sizes, colors, mens, womens, and juniors.

I encourage you to contact her. I met her today and she is just the nicest woman. I plan on doing more business with her in the near future for other gifts I have planned for Christmas.

So, again due mostly to my getting behind on everything (currently my Z has it's driveshaft laying on the ground) I sort of dropped the ball on having shirts ready for you guys when I got there.

The good news, is you now have direct access to the design, PLUS you can pick any shirt color,style,size you like. I really hope this is not too much of a disappointment. I figured it would be worse to show up with shirts that nobody liked and then asked you to fork over money for.

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

Okay, this is the last week and the time is finally here!

How about we shoot each other a PM with our respective cell phone numbers so we will be able to check up on each other and help one another out should there be a problem.

Lets get those cars checked out and most of all, lets have a fun safe week!

When crap happens, it comes in bunches. It appears that the Z will not be ready for a Friday departure. I sent the valve cover off for a professional polish in early November. It's still not back and I found it hasn't even been shipped yet. Plus, a family friend was admitted to the hospital yesterday and is expected to be released next Saturday or Sunday. I gotta be there for him. So, Stephen, you'll need to cancel me out.

Frank

Well, it seems that it gets worse...

The forcast is showing heavy rain in and around Frederiskburg Thursday through Wednesday. The entire weekend could be soaking wet.

I am going to call the hotel to see if they charge to cancel. I think with the huge attrition, and the likelihood of downpours all weekend long, that we may need to reschedule. Who would be willing to post pone our little excursion?