S30 Steering wheel discussion - Page 3 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

S30 Steering wheel discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

I made my first long trip in the Z this weekend! Went from San Bruno to Citrus Heights and back (232+ mile round trip). The Momo felt great, I really like the material. I will say that low-speed effort has definitely increased, but I really like the feel and quickness at higher speeds.

post-14147-14150816133325_thumb.jpg

Momo Competition Steering Wheel - road feel better - grip better - action better - I will not be going back to the stock wheel - I'll keep it in storage but doubt I'll ever put it back on.

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Heres mine. Its a Nardi Deep Corn 350MM. I had to use a Momo hub with a WorksBell spacer.

post-20365-14150817205432_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.