scuff plate question - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

scuff plate question

Featured Replies

Sorry to bring up a old post but... If any one has a set of these 280 scuff plates in good shape and would like to part with them? Please PM me.

I bought new ones from courtesy Nissan for about $13 each for my early 260z. The part that "didn't fit" was the screw holes and after careful consideration i just made new holes to work with the new plates. The finish is also different but i replaced the pair and they look great. Admittedly I am not a "purist", but I don't judge people who are :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.