IGNORED

Feeler trade questions..

GrtRat1

Heres my idea.. I want a Z really bad, but cant afford $1000 or more for something I know will need alot of work.. So this is what I have to offer.. I have a 1991 Chevy Z34.. 3.4 DOHC.. The motor has been completely rebuilt.. from the crank to the heads... The only moving parts that are original are the pistons and rods.. It has 97 injectors(there bigger), the cams are advanced and retarted 3 degrees (dont remember which are which anymore) It has less than 10,000 miles..

problems with it now..Been sitting for 3 years

Doesnt run bad gas..

Needs a plug wire (rat ate it)

I dont hear the fuel pump

Has a full tank of bad gas

Need windshield

Interior need some TLC

Has a rust spot by the rear window

Need tires

Needs paint (typical GM clear coat coming off)

I plan in fixing it enough to get it running and driveable.. The tires are good enough to get you somewhere.. 1 tire has a broke steel belt..

So what do you all think?

Edited by GrtRat1

If I had a fixer-upper Z, I wouldn't trade for your car. As Arne said... I'd much rather have a Z!

However, if I weren't a Z enthusiast and had a non-running, but otherwise reasonably OK, Z sitting in my barn, then I might trade my fixer-upper Z for a running car. Dunno.

And if I were just some kid with a Z who wanted to go fast, I suppose I might bite too. It all depends on who you approach.

Edited by FastWoman

Very unlikely to find someone to trade for your car. Get your car running and sell it for a $1000. Bring those $100 bills with you when looking at some Z that is in someone's way...and you can strike some great deals.