IGNORED

Welcome Kenmeri <3

uras1

Thanks!

I didnt realise they were different from year to year. Brad has some sexy mirrors on his, from his other thread i've linked this pic and you can see it looks flat (at least it does to me, maybe a closer pic will show those round lines shown on the yahoo ones);

383748_10150409899024357_723539356_8365050_331085677_n.jpg

actros2635lc-img600x450-13207333226z3ajb78971.jpg

I have just registered with the classic Z car club.

My car is complete except for the left side inner front windscreen pillar mould (blue). I would apreciate if one of you 240K fans could help me locate such an item. I have owned my car since new and although it has only done 88000km, I have had to rebuild it because it was extensively damaged by vandals in 1991. The damage was superficial panel, glass and interior damage. All was replaced with new old stock parts acquired when Nissan Australia rationalised its dealership network in Australia.

Whilst on the subject of 240 K parts, I have an extensive supply of parts that I am willing to sell to help fellow owners restrore their cars.

Apart from a new motor, 5 sp gearbox and all running gear (front and rear), I have 2 new old stock complete door shells and a full set of doors with all window glass, trim, locks, window winders and door seals complete. I have a slightly damaged bonnet with absolutely no rust, but in need of minor repair (vandalised with a hemmer). Likewise for a superficially damaged left front mudguard. I also have at least two sets of dash panels and new instruments (not all); from memory I think I have a new tacho and speedometer (mph and Km), oil pressure and temperature gauge. I also have quite a bit of external stainless mouldings and a half a new grille as well as a complete used grille and front bumber bar in good condition and two rear boot panels and tail light sets (tail light clusters are new). I also have quite a lot of extra door trims and miscellaneous parts too numerous to mention without doing a full inventory on them.

If any of you are interested, feel free to contact me at randrhutton@bigpond.com

Keep up the dedicated work to save some of these cars.