Hydrolic tailgate lift - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hydrolic tailgate lift

Featured Replies

Is there any way to recharge the hydraulic lift strut that holds up the rear hatch? Mine has lost it's mojo. Thanks Guy :pirate:

Edited by Diseazd

I haven't heard of successful recharging, but there are lower priced alternatives to replacing the factory hatch strut mentioned in earlier forum threads. I popped for the factory replacement shortly before learning about the aftermarket replacement that, if I remember correctly, was about 20% of the factory cost.

Dennis

Dennis

  • Author

Thanks Randy.......great thread!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.