IGNORED

Introductions

JPx187

LOL I just watched harold and kumar again the other day... THEY said there was a White Castle in Cherry Hill. Anyway, I would love to see a blue z with that blue and white castle in the background...

*.*UPDATE*.* The car has to come out of the garage this weekend so I can put a water pump in my girlfriends civic... right down to the timing belt... :mad:

Edited by JPx187

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... While I'm waiting for my headers, I'm looking at some other things that need attention. First, my rims are from some zx (I think) and the tires don't hold air for more than two days. Luckily, my great uncle Bill races a 280z and has a set of rims to sell me. If anyone can ID them, that'd be great. Otherwise, I can wait the three weeks to put them on. I also dug up ONE of those black rims you see there. I think it came off an old porshe 944 but that's another whole story. If someone could ID those as well I be very grateful.

Furthermore, we have decided on a moving date of July 30th, so if anybody between here and Florida could recommend some places I should stop by, or good garages, since I'll have less than a thousand miles on my z before we leave... Or maybe some garages to Avoid? other comments?

Also, here are some pictures of my custom frame rail =)

post-24344-14150815451485_thumb.jpg

post-24344-14150815452263_thumb.jpg

post-24344-14150815452449_thumb.jpg

post-24344-14150815452856_thumb.jpg

Okay... I think the rims above are eagle alloys... still don't know about the black ones. I FINALLY put the quarter panel on from post 1 today, so I super excited about that. There was a lot of fabrication involved, since everything underneath was rotted as well. Luckily it didn't go too far so I just tacked in some modified flat bar and stitch welded the panel until it was a solid seam. No work for the fourth, and a happy independence day to everyone! but with our departure date drawing dangerously close, I plan to clean up the weld and start talking to the people at the paint shop again this week. I also decided to cut out the passenger side floor having done it once, I've found the frame rail to be the difficult part, which is good on that side. Okay, so: passenger side floor cutting, cleaning, fabricating, both floors welding, frame rail welding, cleaning... another whole weekend. Plus paint and the interior. Meh, it can happen in two weeks, right? Then there's MSA... Where are my headers?...

Once again, pictures are taken and waiting to be uploaded =)

• 1 month later...