Decals for Z's - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Decals for Z's

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks Arne, that is what I need, I will correct and re-post the new ones. The font is really tough to get close, each letter need to be fixed for spacing and the numbers are not even close.

  • 4 months later...

Can you tell me where is the correct placement position for the Vehicle Emmission Control Information and the Washer Tank decals on a 1972 Z?

  • Author

I can not, but I am sure that their is someone with a 72 that can.

Can you tell me where is the correct placement position for the Vehicle Emmission Control Information and the Washer Tank decals on a 1972 Z?

Washer tank is the same place as a 71post-7115-14150816591006_thumb.jpg

post-7115-14150816589465_thumb.jpg

post-7115-14150816590293_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Can you tell me where is the correct placement position for the Vehicle Emmission Control Information and the Washer Tank decals on a 1972 Z?

Washer tank is the same place as a 71

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48782[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48784[/ATTACH]

post-7115-14150816591598_thumb.jpg

  • 2 years later...

I'd love to get my hands on some of your decals, I have a fully restored 1976 280Z already 1976 Datsun 280Z, now I am working on restoring a 1976 620 and some of the decals are the same. please contact me, dat280z@dat280z.com

Edited by dat280z

  • 7 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.