IGNORED

Clearance Issues

Moto

Does anyone out there know of, or have experienced any clearance issues using the four piston calipers from the 4runnner brake upgrade. The one that uses the wider vented rotors. I'm planning on using 15X7 Konig Rewinds (not sure of the offset)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 15x7 konig rewinds with the "S13" hilux 4 pots with the vented rotor and the clearance is tight, but ok.

I'm not 100% sure on the specifics of the setup though, as it was all done by the prev. owner of the car.

Does anyone out there know of, or have experienced any clearance issues using the four piston calipers from the 4runnner brake upgrade. The one that uses the wider vented rotors. I'm planning on using 15X7 Konig Rewinds (not sure of the offset)

I ran that exact set up for several years. I had to grind down the calipers a bit. It did not cause any problems.

Marty

Yeah I just installed the new calipers, and sure enough the side of of the calipers hit the the inside face of the Konigs. I'm considering finding a shop with an endmill to machine the calipers down a bit. I can't bring myself to take a grinder to them.