IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

Awesome...full Ken & Mary ad (3rd one I think, white sedan...very tasty)! Makes me wish I'd picked up some of the sedan's I've looked at.

Tez, do you own the bronze one I looked at in Hawthordene (with the yellow/blue rally car)?

In other news, this ghastly looking thing's back (okay, a bit of detailing and it'd look fine), no reserve:

NISSAN KGC110SKYLINE KEN&MERRY (1973) 2D Hardtop 5 SP Manual :::Datsun 240k GL | eBay

...reckon there's any chance it'll go?

Tack care from this seller, one of my friends he is the highest bidder for this auction but he could not contact him and the seller is not responding. (the seller ID is gear_factory)

Pretty much resolved to importing a car now as projects have gone through the roof -_- sad panda

I'm sure, if you can wade through all the eBay BS, they're still out there locally. I was offered a running project sedan 12 months ago for $1k, another September last year for $3k, I only turned them down because they were (a) projects (B) sedans. Both were in Victoria. I passed on a coupe project in SA back 18 months ago, weeks before that I heard of a project sedan and hardtop being sold out of a scrap metal yard! All have been responses to my ads, however, there are now twice as many ads as there used to be, thanks to gold-diggers.

Finding a good runner however, is a totally different kettle of fish...7 years and still looking!