IGNORED

Car Warriors

TriDawgn

Instead of watching car warriors (ever) there's a new TV show where these two guys keep old cars in the desert and (restore) them. It's called Desert car kings, and will be on the Discovery Channel on Wednesday nights.

I take it you missed posts #6-8 somehow LOL.

-Mike

One of the many reasons that about all I ever watch on TV is sports. Most of the rest is total and utter cr@p.
I'm with you ARNE. At the moment my wife is watching a program about a young man that used to be a cross dresser and presumably gay who is trying to turn his life style around. I have no problem with anyones sexual orientation but that is CR@P TV for Sunday night. Gonna have to buy a nice TV for the house and put the one we have currently out in the garage. Hey isn't there a basketball game on right now? RATS!:mad:

Yeah, all we watch is the news and Netflix movies. This car warriors stuff sounds pretty awful. I presume they either mod the car beyond recognition or wreck it? Either way it would be sad to watch. But that seems to be the vogue, doesn't it? In way too many movies, there will be a fine classic car in somewhat of a co-star role, and inevitably they end up trashing it. It's always hard for me to watch. I try to imagine that they're kit cars.