IGNORED

How to take of the dash? (10 points!)

abuckingfuffalo

ABUCKINFUFFALO

We are all on your side. First read the service manual as advised. Second get two containers, one for the fasteners on the right side and then another for the fasteners on the left side. Third mark all the harness connectors (both male and female ends) with a magic marker as you undo them, either A,B,C,D,etc or 1,2,3,4,5,etc. It should take no longer than 45 minutes to get the dashboard out. If your car is equipped with A/C there could be some unseen fasteners. Take your time it is a finess job. Also as a word of advice take the steering wheel out first. The last thng to disconnect should be the speedo cable. The dashboard will rest nicely on the steering column until all the fasteners are undone. Don't be in a hurry!

thanks for the help guys, I was so stupid not to check the fsm, but with that and the forum links (that were not there before i swear!;D) I've finally made headway on getting the dash off, however its below zero outside and I couldn't finish now. Thanks again for the help!