Car trivia - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Car trivia

Featured Replies

17 out of 20 I missed the logo backwards, the Pontiac logo, and the hmmmmm I forgot.

I'm too embarrassed to tell you that I only got 13 right.

So I won't.

~Rick~

Don't feel bad, I only got 13 also.:disappoin

Edited by SportBikeMike

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Don't feel bad Kathy and Rick my wife only got 9 out 20

I got 15 right, but the 5 I missed were things that I honestly don't care about.

16 out of 20. Probably a got a "C+". Don't want to take that report card home!

20 of 20...

That quiz is a couple years old though-soon the Oldsmobile questions won't be relevant.

post-11908-14150813569709_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.